If your idea of the perfect holiday includes activity filled days followed by relaxing sundowners and magnificent vistas - this trip to Namibia is for you. This 9 day safari adventure has been designed to show you the best of Namibia. You'll see the amazing wildlife in Etosha National Park and explore the beautiful desert Damaraland. You will explore Namibia's Skeleton Coast and visit its premier seaside town, Swakopmund, which is famous for its adventure activities. This trip is one of our favourites and works well as both a fun family getaway, and as a romantic escape.
DAY 1: Arrival
- Transfer from the airport in Windhoek to your hotel
- Spend the day at leisure exploring the unique charm of Windhoek’s African and European cultures
DAY 2: Etosha National Park
- Travel to Etosha Wildlife Park, the greatest wildlife sanctuary in Namibia
- Enjoy an afternoon game drive and the many game viewing opportunities at Etosha’s waterholes
- Stay in a luxury bush camp in the magical Etosha National Park, and enjoy game drives with your local guide
DAY 3: Etosha National Park
- Watch the African sun rise over the watering holes and spend the day on game drives
- See the great Etosha Pans and enjoy lunch at the Halali waterhole, before continuing on your game drive
- In the afternoon you’ll visit the Okaukuejo waterhole, which has been described as one of the “best game viewing opportunities in Southern Africa”
DAY 4: Etosha National Park
- Explore the west side of Etosha National Park, with its unique vegetation and reddish brown soil
- Enjoy wildlife spotting and absorb the peace and tranquillity of the natural African bush
DAY 5: Swakopmund
- Visit the impressive seal colony at Cape Cross on your way to Swakopmund - a colonial town sandwiched between the Namib Desert and the Atlantic Ocean
- Enjoy the town’s markets and partake in many activities like surfing, skydiving, sand boarding and quad biking
- Hot air ballooning over the desert at sunrise or sunset is highly recommended
DAYS 6 & 7: Namib Desert
- Spend two days exploring red dunes of the world’s oldest desert
- Visit Sossusvlei, the iconic red sand dunes of Namibia and one of the natural wonders of Africa
- Explore the Sesriem Canyon - a deep chasm carved through the rocks by water.
- End your day climbing Elim Dune at sunset
DAY 8: Windhoek
- Travel through the desert and back to Windhoek to enjoy a seafood dinner
DAY 9: Departure
- Bid farewell to Namibia
- Transfer to the airport for your onward flight home
All itineraries can be customised to your needs. Contact us to start planning your perfect tailor-made trip!
Prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Prices are not live and are subject to change at any time. Where applicable prices include any advertised discounts. Holidays are subject to availability and tour operator/supplier's booking conditions apply. Offers can be changed or withdrawn without notice. Latest price/availability and operator details will be confirmed at time of enquiry - ask for more information.