Experience the Africa of your dreams with a fly-in, off-road and river safari adventure! Feel the true spirit of adventure on this exclusive safari trip, which will take you to one of Africa's finest and most unspoilt areas that boasts an impressive amount of game. This is a journey for connoisseurs who appreciate an authentic experience in nature without forgoing comfort and style.
DAY 1: Arrival
- Upon arrival at Maun Airport, catch a local flight to Moremi Crossing in the Okavango Delta - Africa’s largest wetland
- Transfer to your simple yet luxurious camp, where you will spend three nights discovering the Kalahari Desert, the Delta and all its inhabitants
DAYS 2 & 3: Okavango Delta
- Enjoy a half or full day mokoro trip and/or bush walks including a picnic lunch and sunset motorboat cruise
- Spend your time at Moremi Crossing exploring the Delta or taking advantage of the relaxed atmosphere of the camp and the boat cruises up and down the Boro River
DAY 4: Chobe Game Reserve
- Transfer to the airstrip to catch your flight to Kasane
- With Botswana, Namibia, Zimbabwe and Zambia at your doorstep, this is the perfect gateway location for Chobe National Park, Victoria Falls and the Caprivi region in Namibia.
DAY 5 & 6: Chobe Game Reserve
- Enjoy game drives and see large herds of elephants as well as other big species and predators
- Experience one of the finest game viewing opportunities in Africa on a cruise along the Chobe River to view hippos, water birds, buffalo and crocodile
- Don’t miss the opportunity to go fishing with a knowledgeable guide!
DAY 7 & 8: Victoria Falls
- Depart Chobe for Victoria Falls, also known as Mosi-oa -Tunya (The Smoke that Thunders)
- Take a guided tour of the majestic falls and the magnificent views surrounding them
- End your day with a relaxing sunset cruise along the river
DAY 9: Departure
- Transfer to Victoria Falls International Airport for your flight home
All itineraries can be customised to your needs. Contact us to start planning your perfect tailor-made trip!
Prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Prices are not live and are subject to change at any time. Where applicable prices include any advertised discounts. Holidays are subject to availability and tour operator/supplier's booking conditions apply. Offers can be changed or withdrawn without notice. Latest price/availability and operator details will be confirmed at time of enquiry - ask for more information.