Experience the magic of Iceland, seek out the majestic northern lights and embrace Reykjavik's friendly and energetic culture, with its internationally recognised music, arts, shopping scene and fabulous cuisine. Explore from the South Coast and partake in local adventure activities. Drive a snowmobile on a glacier, explore the Golden Circle’s natural phenomena, and dip in the soothing waters of the Blue Lagoon. See where the Eurasian and North American tectonic plates meet, and snorkel over the gap between the continents.
DAY 1: Arrival / Blue Lagoon
- On arrival in Reykjavik, head straight to the Blue Lagoon to immerse yourself in the rich geothermal water which is known for it’s healing effects
- Spend the evening exploring the bars and famous eateries
DAY 2: Seljalandfoss / Skogar
- Visit Seljalandfoss, a majestic waterfall on the Seljalandsá River
- Explore Solheimajökull - a rugged, ever changing hub of ancient ice formations, sinkholes and jagged ridges
- Spend your evening on the south coast for a glimpse of the spectacular Northern Lights
DAY 3: Myrdalsjokull
- Snowmobile across the Mýrdalsjökull glacier for a thrilling once in a lifetime adventure you’ll never forget
- Explore the black sand beach of Vik
- Spend the evening relaxing in an outdoor hot tub while watching the Northern Lights
DAY 4: Golden Circle Tour - Gullfoss, Geysir, Thingvellir National Park
- Visit the Golden Waterfall and the hot spring area around Geysir where the active hot spring, Strokkur, shoots a column of water up to 30 metres every 5-7 minutes.
- Snorkel or dive in the crystal clear water between the Eurasian and North American tectonic plates in Thingvellir National Park - Iceland's best kept secret
- After your day of exploring, head to Reykjavik for your last night in Iceland
DAY 5: Depart Iceland
- After a leisurely breakfast, you will be transferred to the airport for your flight home
All itineraries can be customised to your needs. Contact us to start planning your perfect tailor-made trip!
Prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Prices are not live and are subject to change at any time. Where applicable prices include any advertised discounts. Holidays are subject to availability and tour operator/supplier's booking conditions apply. Offers can be changed or withdrawn without notice. Latest price/availability and operator details will be confirmed at time of enquiry - ask for more information.