Cuba’s revolutionary history, awe-inspiring architecture and stunning natural beauty combine to make the perfect cultural destination. Most Cubans travel by bike, rendering the roads relatively car free and perfect for visitors to travel safely. On this adventure we spend our days biking through West Cuba’s fascinating nature. A cycling holiday is perfect for those looking for a fun, fresh and energetic way to travel.
DAY 1: Arrival
- Spend your first day getting acquainted with Cuba's vibrant capital, Havana
DAY 2: Havana and Pinar Del Rio
- Drive to Pinar del Río, the tobacco region in western Cuba – visit a tobacco factory and explore the tour
- After lunch, get ready for a cycling tour of Viñales Valley – a region famous for its legendary Cuban tobacco plantations and cave formations
DAY 3: Cayo Jutías
- Head westward by bike to the undiscovered, picturesque beaches of Cayo Jutías
- Enjoy a well deserved swim or boat ride in the azure waters
DAY 4: Vinales and Valle Ancon
- Ride along the Jagua Vieja Road to La Palma in Ancon Valley passing a forester's house, where Fidel Castro held a secret meeting at the beginning of the Revolution
- Enjoy a picnic lunch in the middle of the beautiful scenery of Ancon Valley
DAY 5: Vinales and Las Terrazas
- After breakfast, head to the beautiful and luscious Las Terrazas, a nature lovers dream
- Choose from a range of outdoor activities available at this unique UNESCO Biosphere Reserve
DAY 6: Las Terrazas and Havana
- Travel to Havana
- Enjoy lunch in Havana’s old town and explore this fascinating city in the afternoon
DAY 7: Havana
- Spend your last morning exploring the old town of Havana
- In the afternoon, transfer to the airport for your return flight home, or see more of the country and extend your stay in Cuba!
The cycle tour is a group tour, however we also arrange tailor-made trips to Cuba and itineraries can be customised to your needs. Contact us to start planning your perfect tailor-made trip!
Prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Prices are not live and are subject to change at any time. Where applicable prices include any advertised discounts. Holidays are subject to availability and tour operator/supplier's booking conditions apply. Offers can be changed or withdrawn without notice. Latest price/availability and operator details will be confirmed at time of enquiry - ask for more information.